Complex networks have complex problems. Omnipliance doesn't just capture packets. It finds answers. The right answers. Fast.
Savvius Omnipliances, industry-leading intelligent packet capture and analysis appliances, enable real-time and post-event analytics on distributed networks at up to 25Gbps. Built on years of Savvius packet intelligence, Omnipliance gives IT engineers the power to resolve issues with network performance and connectivity, multi-segment latency, application performance, data and VoIP quality, and much, much more.
- Omnipliance Ultra
Combining powerful packet capture and analysis with Savvius Spotlight technology
- Omnipliance T300
The most powerful packet capture and analysis appliance for 10G/40G networks.
- Omnipliance M200
A powerful, efficient packet capture and analysis appliance for 1G/10G networks.
- Omnipliance C100
Packet capture and analysis appliance for multi-segment 1G networks.
- Omnipliance WiFi
WLAN packet capture and analysis appliance for multi-gigabit 802.11n and ac networks.
- Omnipliance Portable
All-in-one packet capture and analysis appliance for 1G/10G and 802.11n/ac networks.
Savvius Omnipliances provide powerful, precise, and affordable capture and analytics solutions for 1G, 10G, and 40G wired networks, and WLAN networks from 802.11a through ac.
Best Practices for 10G and 40G Network Forensics
High Speed Networks
- Capture network traffic from 40Gbps network segments
- Record data for post-capture analysis at up to 25Gbps, third-party certified
- Maximize value with the only solution to support 1/10/40Gbps connections in a single appliance
Applications Performance Diagnostics
- Determine conclusively whether performance issues are network or application
- Measure precise application response times
- Capture and analyze network and application interactions
Post-Capture Network Analysis
- Capture and store all network packet data at your peak network speeds
- Use key network performance indicators to spot trouble on fully utilized full-duplex 10G networks
- Quickly retrieve and analyze complete network packet data