Hardware Maintenance & Support
Standard Hardware Maintenance and Support (Omnipliance Portable and Network Adapter Cards for Omnipliance)
In the case of a product failure or suspected failure, you will interact directly with Savvius Support staff to troubleshoot the issue and, if necessary, receive an RMA to have the device sent to the manufacturer for repair or replacement. Once the hardware is received, it will be thoroughly tested to make sure the problem can be recreated, and the unit will be repaired or replaced. The turnaround time will be dependent upon the manufacturer's schedule, but we will monitor the progress of return closely and provide a complete report of all warranty and repair procedures to you. The Standard Hardware Maintenance and Support Option specify that the end user pays for the initial shipment, and Savvius pays for the return.
Premium Hardware Maintenance and Support (Omnipliance T300, Omnipliance M200, Omnipliance C100)
Global NBD Response Warranty Includes
Direct telephone and email access to senior-level analysts for expedited troubleshooting of hardware issues.
On-Site dispatch of service technician and/or warranty parts to Customer's business location for repairs and resolution necessary due to a defect in materials or workmanship on the Supported System.
Support Requests: Customer may submit the issue and a service request by contacting Savvius technical support at https://www.savvius.com/support/contact.
Assist with phone/email-based Troubleshooting
- When request is submitted, please include serial number of unit. Be prepared to identify any error messages received, how and when they occurred, and what activities preceded the error. Also be able to describe what steps have already been taken to solve the problem.
- Analyst will go through a series of additional troubleshooting steps to help diagnose the issue.
- If an on-site dispatch and parts replacement is necessary, the analyst will provide Customer with additional instructions.
- An RO (Return Order) number for defected parts will be created, if necessary. Customer will be asked to ship the defective parts to NCS Technologies:
7669 Limestone Dr.
Gainesville, VA 20155-4038
The On-Site Support includes 24x 7 next day response with repair if parts are available. If parts are not available, the repair will take place the day after the parts arrive at the Customer location.
A service technician will be dispatched to the business location of the affected system. Customer will be contacted in advance to schedule the onsite visit.
On-site Response Time Restrictions/Special Terms
With Next Business Day On-Site Response Service following phone-based/Email troubleshooting, a technician can usually be dispatched to arrive onsite the next business day.
- Available 5 days/week, 8 hours/day - excluding holidays.
- Calls received 5:00 PM local Customer time (Monday - Friday) and/or dispatches made after that time may require an additional business day for service technician to arrive at the Customer’s location.
Following completion of remote troubleshooting and problem determination, the analyst will determine if the issue requires an on-site service technician and/or parts to be dispatched or if the issue can be resolved remotely over the phone.
Missed Service Visit:
If Customer or Customer’s authorized representative is not at the location when the service technician arrives, the service technician cannot service the Supported System. The service technician will leave and customer will be notified and the next appointment will be scheduled. If this occurs, Customer may be charged an additional fee for a follow-up service call.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org , call (925) 937-3200 or contact your sales representative for more details and pricing.