In 2016 we saw major breaches of companies, such as those at Yahoo, LinkedIn, and Verizon. A quick response and resolution could have significantly limited the damage. If your company was breached would you be prepared?
In this webinar, security investigator Keatron Evans of Blink Digital Security, will take you inside a breach investigation. He will discuss the role of packet data, cover what you must do ahead of time to reduce damage, and go over the lessons to be learned from this year’s major breaches. We will look at the role Network Forensics plays in effective breach investigations and the prep to minimize the impact.
Keatron Evans, along with Jay Botelho, will discuss:
- Major breaches of the year
- What can be done ahead of time to better prepare for a breach
- How to reduce damage/impact of a breach
- The role of Network Forensics in an effective investigation
- The role of packet data in identifying high-priority alerts