- USB device with extension cable
- Qualified for use with Savvius Omnipeek and Capture Engine for Omnipeek product lines (supported drivers available with Omnipeek products - sold separately)
- Dualband operation - can capture wireless packet data in both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Captures wireless packet data on all standard international 802.11 channels
- The 802.11n adapter supports 802.11n captures up to 3 transmit/receive streams (450Mbps wireless traffic) and supports both 20MHz and 40MHz channel operation
- The 802.11ac adapter supports 802.11ac captures up to 2 transmit/receive streams (866Mbps wireless traffic) and supports 20MHz, 40MHz, and 80MHz channel operation
- Supports Omnipeek multi-channel aggregation (use multiple devices simultaneously)
- When used with Omnipeek or Capture Engine for Omnipeek software, supports the capture and analysis of all traffic up to the capabilities of the specific adapter and across all 802.11 mandatory operational modes
Savvius WiFi Adapters for Omnipeek are available via Amazon, you'll find a direct link to Amazon in our Online Store
- This adapter is a capture-only device. It cannot be used to connect to a WLAN.
- This adapter does not support MS Windows Secure Boot mode.
End-of-Sale Notification for Savvius WiFi Adapter for Omnipeek (802.11n)
Savvius is announcing the end-of-sale date for the product: Savvius WiFi Adapter for Omnipeek (802.11n). This product will no longer be sold as of May 1st 2017.
Savvius will continue to support the adapter within Savvius Omnipeek for 18 months following the end-of-sale date.