A unique opportunity to join an iconic company with products and heritage from the early days of the Internet, now rebranded with new products, partners and the go-to-market strategies of a pre-IPO Silicon Valley startup.
You should possess a demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding quota selling to large Enterprise /Fortune 500 accounts with reliable forecasting and account activity in Salesforce.com including but not limited to:
- Solid understanding of 2 Tier distribution Channel model
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to manage pricing discussions and contract negotiations
- Possessing experience with an approach of complete accountability…. takes responsibility for all aspects of an enterprise sales process, including managing delegation of tasks to stakeholders inside and outside of the company
- Provide examples of complex, consensus building selling into large organizations… C-Level Executive, Manager/director, Technical user and Procurement in a complex, consensus building sale
- Engage with all levels of cross-functional teams such as Marketing and Customer Success to drive product adoption and usage, as well as with System Engineering and STAP eco-system partners to understand customer requirements and accelerate demand for Savvius solutions in the market. Must not be a Lone Wolf style salesperson.
- Must be able to challenge customers and partners to reframe how they think of their networks and visibility solutions.
- Exceptional sales presentation and listening skills
- Good working experience with key local resellers and experience establishing and fostering strong Channel Partner relationships
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment, where everyone must have the “roll up your sleeves” and get it done attitude
- This position will require 50% travel in the Southern United States Region in addition to visiting the Bay Area on occasion.