When some of the biggest and most well-respected tech companies in the world trust your product to deliver, you take it as proof that you’re on the right path. Savvius’ OmniPeek, for example, is used by organizations such as Apple, Cisco, and Microsoft to locate and resolve network issues, thereby improving their performance and productivity. We can’t imagine a greater vote of confidence.
OmniPeek 9.0, an updated network analytics and troubleshooting solution, offers improved application awareness, geographical identification of network nodes, and important updates to protocol decodes. Moreover, it supports PTP packet time synchronization and superior network monitoring performance. With application understanding developed from Deep Packet Inspection from Procera Networks, OmniPeek 9.0 incorporates a new dashboard, which enables real-time, layer 7 classification of network packets to swiftly detect mobile, social network, file sharing, and web applications.
Among the solutions OmniPeek 9.0 offers, we find:
- Application data access, including response time, bandwidth, distribution, etc.
- Intuitive interface to afford a complete visualization of network conditions
- Real-time classification and data application analysis
- Application classification and troubleshooting solutions deep-packet inspection engine
- DPI functionality, featuring Napatech accelerators
- Forensic analysis to facilitate comprehensive network monitoring, recording and troubleshooting of past events
- Long-term storage of network packets to enhance future investigations
- NAVL DPI software engine with real-time, Layer-7 network traffic classification
- Real-time visibility of high-speed traffic and applications
Highly-regarded as a network monitoring tool by IT professionals, OmniPeek is easy to install and immediately displays traffic utilization, as well as packets and errors per second through a straightforward interface that allows users to quickly shift from one function to the next.
The comprehensive yet uncomplicated functionality of the OmniPeek Network Analyzer has made it a favorite among high traffic corporations by facilitating network statistics, voice and video analysis, application performance, and more. On the whole, OmniPeek’s accelerated analysis and problem solving for wired and wireless networks is an asset for both small and large businesses, and with a seal of approval from top IT firms, it is also a sure bet.
For more information on OmniPeek 9.0, visit www.savvius.com.